$160 per individual session and $210 per couples/family session.
Currently, I accept the insurances listed below as an in-network provider, unless otherwise noted. If your insurance is not listed below, then I am considered an out-of-network provider. The coverage as an out-of-network is different than an in-network provider. Please contact your insurance company to address any questions that you may have.
- ACI EAP
- Aetna and Aetna EAP
- American Behavioral Health/IBH
- Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield and Anthem EAP (check with Anthem for affiliated insurance companies)
- Beacon Health Options (formerly known as ValueOptions ) and Beacon Health/Value Options EAP
- Emblem Health Non HMO
- NY State Empire Plan
- MVP Commercial Non HMO Network-IPA
- ValueOptions Commercial Non HMO
- Carisk Behavioral Health
- Cigna and Cigna EAP
- ComPsych and ComPsych EAP
- CT Medicaid/HUSKY
- CuraLinc EAP
- Empire Blue Cross & Blue Shield of New York
- ENI EAP
- ESI EAP
- ESPYR EAP
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Humana Military TRICARE- East Region
- Magellan Behavioral Health and Magellan EAP
- Military One Source
- Morneau Shepell EAP
- New Directions EAP
- Wheeler Clinic EAP
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Additional insurance disclosure can be found on the Informed Consent in the intake information packet. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Check and cash are accepted for payment. Checks are payable to "Paolo Morena."
Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover. **Subject to processing fees**
Cancellation & Inclement Weather Policy:
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 48 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. The only exception to this policy will be during periods of inclement weather or hazardous driving conditions. Please use your judgment and discretion when determining your risk and safety related to inclement weather.
The best way to reach me is to contact me by phone at: (203) 837-0055.
Counseling/psychotherapy sessions are preferred in person, face to face. However, I do provide tele-counseling. Be sure to check with your insurance company to see if you have tele-counseling as a covered benefit. If a life threatening event should occur, you agree to immediately 1) contact 211, 2) go to your Local Hospital Emergency Room, or 3) call 911.
I will only use email and text for routine administrative issues, such as request to cancel or reschedule appointments, and referrals. I will not reply to messages about clinical conditions. The best and preferred method of all communication is by phone.